Past Events December 2022 WEREWOLF 100 MONEY SHOOT Dec 4-21st, 2022 Just like November's event, December's Werewolf will be shot from the heated indoor 5-Stand room attached directly to clubhouse. You will still shoot regular sporting clays format and not 5-Stand format. 15 Stations on your scorecards, shoot as a squad just like on an outdoor course. This concept worked well last winter and we will continue it this year. New Additions for this month: Shoot the Targets Only event for $60 - no purse, no options Shoot the 2nd Chance Werewolf for $100 $50 for targets and $50 to purse. 2nd Chance Purse is totally separate from the main purse. The 2nd Chance Werewolf is a re-entry score. Maybe you didn't want to play the purse on the first round, and after you shot that 100 targets, you want to do it again. Make-A-Break - a 20 target side event - Jackpot available and builds through Dec 21st. Steel Plate Rack - timed, side event Classed by shotgun type: Over/Under -- Semi-Auto 4 shell max -- Semi-Auto Unlimited Contact Us to schedule a shooting time that works for you and your shooting buddies. We are flexible to make it work for you. Phone number and email at the bottom of this page. Link to ScoreChaser registration here: https://app.scorechaser.com/tournament-QG0NUHJPJI0EY7
Everyone is Welcome. We offer something for shooters of all levels - beginners to experienced shotgunners.
An Event of Your Own
Shotgun Sports & Fun
- Hitting moving targets from 10 yards away out to as far as the course presentations are set - which could easily be 45+ yards.
- Good clean entertainment seeing clay targets shatter into pieces from your well-placed shot. Stress relief to say the least.
- Clay target sports are one of the more social shooting sports. Getting together with family and friends for a fun shoot is always a blast.
- Meeting new, like-minded people at the range is always a possibility. Getting new shooters started is what seasoned shooters like to do.
- Following safety rules, maintaining focus, and paying attention to detail on the flight paths of the targets.
- Improving and maintaining wing shooting skills for your hunting experience.